Get some coffee and read our blog posts.
The official Siilo blog.
– Instead of blind criticism on the outdated technology, Siilo investigated the reasons why the fax machine isn’t dead and why the fax machine actually represents something a lot more important to healthcare than meets the eye.
– Joost Bruggeman, CEO of Siilo, discusses the limitations of the recent guidelines in regulating the use of mobile messengers in the NHS
– There is this notion of "Security by Design" in the recently enacted GDPR. What does that mean? And how should it impact the way you do your job as a healthcare worker? To answer that; Keith Banks analyzes how a certain planet destroying, space station the size of small moon could have benefited for the application of security by design.
– Here at Siilo we have a purpose. Our team of software devs are going to change the way healthcare teams communicate. In this blogpost, Tom Farquharson, our British Biz Dev Intern, shares them here with you.
– Siilo is growing really fast and that does not go unrecognised!
– This checklist will help you confidently pick a secure, fit-for-purpose messenger app in your daily practice or healthcare organisation.
– With General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force in Spring 2018, we urge clinicians, trusts and IT leads to actively research and test for the most appropriate alternative for WhatsApp by seeking a tailor-made service for their profession.
– “Everything I did was permitted. There was no law. There was no regulation. There was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate.”
– Can healthcare professionals use WhatsApp now that we have end-to-end encryption?
– Strong security is only as strong as the weakest link. So our security policy is based on the following three main pillars.
– Ever since its beginning, medicine has been a mobile profession considering the art of house calls. But when you look at mobile technology and physicians, you notice that there is something special going on there.