End user and processor agreements.
See our resources section to download terms in other languages
End user agreement
The terms and conditions of this end user agreement apply to Your use of the App and the Services.
1.1. In these end user agreement, the following terms shall have the meanings set out below unless the context requires otherwise:
- Account: Your account created via the App.
- App: the app provided by Siilo that You purchase, use or intend to use.
- Services: all services made available by Siilo, including but not limited to, services accessed through the App and storage of User Generated Content on Siilo’s servers.
- Siilo: Siilo Holding B.V., Keizersgracht 585, 1017 DR Amsterdam, the Netherlands, its respective group company that offers and/or provide the App and/or the Services or another company that uses this end user agreement.
- User Generated Content: communications, materials, information, data, opinions, photos, profiles, messages, notes, website links, text information, music, videos, designs, graphics, sounds, and any other content that You post or otherwise make available on or through the App or the Services or store on the same.
- You/Your: you, being the user of the App and/or the Services, and your, as in the possessive pronoun of all that relates to you.
2.1. Your use of the App and the Services is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this end user agreement. If you have not yet concluded this end user agreement, you conclude it either by using or by accessing the App or the Services or any parts thereof. Such use and/or accessing constitute Your consent to and acceptance of this end user agreement. If You do not accept this end user agreement unconditionally in full, do not install, use or access the App or the Services and immediately delete the App should you have already installed it.
2.2. If You are a consumer you are not allowed to use the App or the Services and you must immediately terminate such use and delete the App.