Your Siilo profile is a platform to share your story, your history, and your expertise with Europe’s largest medical network. Our goal for 2020 is to design and deliver a profile system that will allow you to better represent yourself and collaborate with other medical professionals based on what you do, what interests you, and where your expertise lie. Our most recent update is the first step in this direction.
When you next open Siilo, you’ll see a new Profile tab in the bottom right of the taskbar. This makes it easier for you to access and update your profile fields, make changes to your settings, and adjust your notification preferences. Photos and Files have also moved to the Profile space, turning it into the one-stop-shop for all of your personal information and data.
Within Profiles you’ll now be able to:
- Update your settings and notification preferences.
- Access your secure photos and files.
- Find helpful tips to get the most from your profile.
- Identify what profile fields are visible for others, and what is only visible to you.
- View your verification status clearly.
In addition to these profile changes, we have taken action to make it easier for medical professionals to connect and exchange information about COVID-19:
- Mute a tile in an organisation to avoid unnecessary notifications.
- Search the Siilo Medical Directory within the Spaces tab and turn up more search results.
Aside from the improvements to Profile, we have also made several updates to the Siilo Web experience, which you can read about here.
As always, we love to hear your feedback for Siilo, and what improvements we can make. If you have any suggestions, please email them through to us at email@example.com.