Here at Siilo, we’re on a mission to create a future where patients and professionals are practicing medicine together. Even though we’re young and ambitious (founded only in 2015), we’re already the fastest growing secure messenger for doctors and nurses, and we’re on track to solve the biggest communication challenges faced by health professionals on a global scale.
The future we envisage is one where all medical professionals across the world are working together on the largest messaging network. Why? Because we see collaboration as the single most important factor in improving our modern healthcare system. In fact, we believe in this so much that ‘collaboration’ is one of our company values!
On top of that, the impacts on reduced spend on healthcare (we estimate billions!), alongside patient experience / quality of life, will be profound. Because of this, we are finalists in the TechCrunch Europas Awards for Hottest Health Tech startups and were mentioned as one of Amsterdam’s hottest startups to watch in 2019!
We’re a smart, eager and bananas team of 29, but we have huge plans for growth in order to achieve our vision. Now we’re looking for more outstanding people to help us shape the future of Medical Tech.
We’re seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our brilliant and ever growing team. We want you to help us continue our growth by ensuring that we are bringing the best people into Siilo to join our team.
You’ll be responsible for sourcing Talent and will work with the leaders of the business to understand future requirements to build pipelines for our current and future talent requirements. Your focus will be on tech roles, but you will also recruit for more commercial roles too. In addition, you will support with some of our People activity, making your role as diverse and as big as you want to make it.
This is a brilliant opportunity and a truly exciting role for an experienced talent resourcer to grow their career within a fast growth business! We thrive on inspiring diverse and driven A‑players, and have a commitment to helping every person exceed to their fullest potential. Within this role, you’ll have the opportunity to build something beautiful at the heart of Siilo, in addition to adding significant value, knowing that your work will have a direct impact on Siilo’s success!
You will be responsible for
- understanding current and future talent needs of the business
- liaising with our founders and hiring managers on hiring plans, creating hiring campaign kick offs, writing job specs and developing recruitment channels
- carrying out best in class direct sourcing and headhunting activity to build strong pipelines in order to hire great people quickly
- involved in 360 degree recruiting from sourcing to advertising, interviews to referencing, to preparing onboarding and offers for new hires
- building great relationships with all candidates as part of our employer brand
- using creative ideas to drive our employer brand into the market as an employer of choice including supporting on and/or organising events that relate to recruitment and growing our brand
- creating and assessing data relating to all recruitment activity to build, measure and learn
- ensure that recruitment spend is kept to a minimum by prioritising direct hiring. Identify, curate and manage a refined list of specialist recruitment agencies to provide reliable support as a last resort
- keeping up with industry standards and innovations to integrate them, where relevant, into Siilo.
If you have innovative ideas about recruitment, the desire to achieve results and you would like to be part of a brand new recruitment push, then you are the person for us!
In addition, we’re looking for…
- at least 3 years of experience sourcing candidates for a wide variety of roles within a tech start-up and / or high growth tech business
- a large network of relevant people within high growth tech businesses, and you’ve ideally worked internationally
- the ability to build and manage strong relationships internally and externally – you’re a people person!
- you’re a brilliant marketer as it relates to talent acquisition; you’re a passionate advocate for employer brand
- attention to detail, are extremely organised and work well with others
- an ability to understand technical concepts & communicate with highly technical individuals
- high activity: you’re able to cover a large number of roles effectively and build a dynamic pipeline
- creativity: you’re bursting with ideas and a plan to experiment and execute them, and you’ll contribute to our employer brand activities, helping us grow our reputation as a home for A‑players
- a problem-solving generalist who is process and data-oriented and not afraid to challenge the status quo!
- the drive & flexibility to work within a rapidly evolving business
- superb verbal & written communication skills
- you are fluent in Dutch and English;
In return, you’ll receive…
- flexible working hours – we believe in having a great work/life balance
- a great office in the middle of the Amsterdam Canals
- the freedom to work how you work best – we have a relaxed but very ambitious company culture
- training and conference budget – if you’re not learning, we’re not developing as a company
- 24 days of annual leave per year
- daily, delicious team lunches – it’s important to us that we take time out at midday to enjoy lunch together
- competitive company benefits & salary
Siilo is an incredible business to work in, with a super exciting and ambitious vision. By joining us, you’ll become part of a fast growing, pan-European company with a world-class brand and reputation in Healthcare Tech. Our team members are rewarded well, not only from a salary perspective, but also with:
And not to forget…
… You’ll be joining the largest and fastest growing provider of clinical communication and collaboration tech in the EU. We’re changing the way that an entire industry works within a team of awesome individuals who see their ideas, work and dedication result in saving patients lives and bringing joy and collaboration to healthcare teams around the globe.
Are you ready to join Siilo for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.