Siilo is currently the fastest growing secure messenger for doctors and nurses, solving communication challenges faced by health professionals across the globe! We’re finalists in the TechCrunch The Europas Awards for Hottest Health Tech start ups and mentioned as one of Amsterdam’s hottest start ups to watch in 2019.
We are on a mission to bring all medical professionals in the world together on the largest messaging network. Why? We see collaboration as the single most important factor in improving our modern healthcare system. Siilo’s impact can be measured in (quality of) life and a reduced spend of billions – not to mention the improvement in patient experience in our current siloed system.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a part-time strong communicator to join our Customer Support team in Amsterdam. You will provide support for doctors and nurses across Europe and especially in Germany. We want someone who takes their work seriously, is responsible, can work independently, but is also a real team player who looks out for their colleagues.
- You are fluent in Dutch, German and English
- You are interested in health care
- You are a strong communicator
- You are a fast learner and problem solver
- You live in Amsterdam
- It’s a bonus if you have some experience in support related roles already
What we will offer you
Siilo is an incredible place to work — and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a fast-growing, pan-European company with a world-class brand and reputation in healthcare tech. We believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism.
- Join the largest and fastest growing provider of clinical communications and collaboration tools in the EU, making much-needed and major changes in the industry;
- Phenomenal location and team — your office is in the heart of Amsterdam on one of the world-famous canals, and it’s filled with dedicated colleagues;
- See your dedication and ideas become reality, generate instant value and result in saving patients and bring joy to healthcare teams around the globe;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training and conference budget;
- Competitive company benefits & salary.
Are you ready for a career where you can have a profound impact on lives of people all around the world? Apply now and let’s liberate the potential of network medicine.
Siilo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification.