Here at Siilo, we’re on a mission to create a future where patients and professionals are practicing medicine together. Even though we’re young and ambitious (founded only in 2015), we’re already the fastest growing secure messenger for doctors and nurses, and we’re on track to solve the biggest communication challenges faced by health professionals on a global scale.
The future we envisage is one where all medical professionals across the world are working together on the largest messaging network. Why? Because we see collaboration as the single most important factor in improving our modern healthcare system. In fact, we believe in this so much that ‘collaboration’ is one of our company values!
On top of that, the impacts on reduced spend on healthcare (we estimate billions!), alongside patient experience / quality of life, will be profound. Because of this, we are finalists in the TechCrunch Europas Awards for Hottest Health Tech startups and were mentioned as one of Amsterdam’s hottest startups to watch in 2019!
We’re a smart, eager and bananas team of 29, but we have huge plans for growth in order to achieve our vision. Now we’re looking for more outstanding people to help us shape the future of Medical Tech.
You’ll be responsible for providing support to the thousands of medical professionals across Europe (especially Germany & Netherlands). On average, around 65,000 Doctors, Nurses, Surgeons and other professionals use our platform every month, so the team is very busy! You’ll be responsible for making sure they have the best possible experience using Siilo, by supporting them through their queries and helping them get the most out of the platform. You’re an extremely strong communicator, you love working in a small but amazing team, but you’re also super happy working independently.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up new users and verifying the medical professionals using our platform. This is extremely important considering the nature of the information they will have access to!
- Helping support our amazing users day to day. You’ll be their first point of contact and will be answering all their questions & queries.
- Speaking to all sorts of people! Many of our users are professionals at the top of their field, so you’re a strong communicator and happy to get stuck in.
- Suggesting improvements to our Customer Support process to help lay the groundwork for our future user team. We’re always trying to improve the process and provide the best support possible.
What We’re Looking For From You:
- You are super interested in healthcare, and changing the healthcare of the future!
- You are an amazing communicator and aren’t afraid to pick up the phone!
- You’re eager, collaborative and bananas (those are some of our company values!)
- You’re biased to action and love getting stuck into a new challenge
- You have amazing attention to detail, are extremely organised and you’re a real team player
- You love making a process better and have the drive & flexibility to work within a rapidly evolving business
- You’re eager to learn and are happy to experiment in order to find the best way of doing something.
- You speak Dutch and English (extra points if you speak German!)
This is a truly exciting role for an intelligent, driven, self-motivated problem solver. Being a part of our User Team gives the opportunity to help us drive our business forward in an unparalleled way!
Siilo is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision. Our team members are rewarded well, not only from a salary perspective but also with:
- flexible working hours – we believe in having a great work/life balance
- a great office in the middle of the Amsterdam Canals
- the freedom to work how you work best – we have a relaxed but very ambitious company culture
- training and conference budget – if you’re not learning, we’re not developing as a company
- daily, delicious team lunches – it’s important to us that we take time out at midday to enjoy lunch together
- competitive company benefits & salary
And not to forget…
… You’ll be joining the largest and fastest growing provider of clinical communication and collaboration tech in the EU. We’re changing the way that an entire industry works within a team of awesome individuals who see their ideas, work and dedication result in saving patients lives and bringing joy and collaboration to healthcare teams around the globe.
Are you ready to join Siilo for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Press the button below or contact us at email@example.com.