Location: Keizersgracht 585 Amsterdam.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Siilo:
- Use data to inform and influence the direction of team roadmaps and inform business decisions
- Work with teams to define goals and identify metrics for improving existing features and new releases
- Deepen our understanding of patterns/trends in user behavior, design experiments, and uncover new opportunities
- Build dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of metrics and experiment results
- Work closely with the Growth, Product and Dev teams to author and develop core data sets that empower operational and exploratory analyses
What you’ve accomplished:
- 3-8+ years of professional industry experience doing quantitative analysis
- A proven track record of using analysis to impact key business or product decisions
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses
- A solid grasp of basic statistical applications and methods (experimentation, probabilities, regression)
- Experience in software engineering, data engineering, consulting, or academic research a plus
- Data driven - you are hyper-focused on data quality and are data driven, you are always looking beyond the easy answer to find new ways to attract and retain customers.
- Technical - you code your queries and set-up pipelines from our data warehouse
- Process oriented - the agile methodology second nature, you set clear goals and know how to get a team to iterate towards success.
- Curious - you are keen on finding hidden treasures and patterns in data unlocking important secrets.
- Collaborative - you know that the best solutions come from team efforts not from individual genius.
- Bachelor's degree is required, technical degree preferred.
Do you like what you just read? We would love to receive your cv and motivation via email@example.com. If you wish to receive more information about this role, please reach out to us.
Siilo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification.