Join Siilo as the Head of Growth!
Location: Keizersgracht 585 Amsterdam.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Siilo:
- Create, communicate and execute a compelling growth strategy and product roadmap to establish Siilo as the category defining leader in mobile healthcare communications.
- Grow, manage and mentor a talented, cross-functional marketing and product team responsible for acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Expand our marketing mix into new channels online and offline to drive awareness and to unlock new audiences, increasing the reach and scale of our acquisition efforts.
- Define the marketing segmentation, data, operations strategy and tech stack that enables us to strategically grow our user base using a blend of brand and direct response strategies.
- Work closely with product, creative, and your own growth team to increase conversion while creating a holistic retention strategy to keep our users happy and super efficient (in the light of professional burnout rates and messenger apps’ push fatigue).
What you’ve accomplished:
- You are excellent in Performance Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, Acquisition and Loyalty branding.
- Demonstrated success scaling a growth team across all functions and creating the systems and processes for setting strategy, planning and hardcore execution.
- Proven talent management experience with ability to attract, cultivate, and retain top performers in a world-class marketing operations organization.
- Strong collaborator at the leadership level while also being comfortable doing the day to day blocking and tackling work required to scale the organization.
- Tech-savvy and up-to-date on all marketing tools, platforms and resources with a focus on end-user products.
- Technical - you understand the latest marketing automation technology and strong ability to communicate with engineers and integrators.
- Process oriented - the agile methodology second nature, you set clear goals and know how to get a team to iterate towards success.
- Data driven - you are hyper-focused on data quality and are data driven, you are always looking beyond the easy answer to find new ways to attract and retain customers.
- Curious - you are keen on finding hidden treasures and patterns in data unlocking important secrets.
- Collaborative - you know that the best solutions come from team efforts not from individual genius.
Bachelor's degree is required, technical degree preferred.
Do you like what you just read? We would love to receive your cv and motivation via email@example.com. If you wish to receive more information about this role, please reach out to us.
Siilo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification.