Who we are
We are Siilo an Amsterdam based tech company that is changing the way healthcare works. Siilo has experienced organic growth up to 125k medical professionals around the world downloading the app since launch in May 2016. Siilo is focused on accelerating this growth to deliver on our vision of improving healthcare around the globe with a sophisticated and secure collaboration app both on mobile and web.
About the team
Engineering is at the heart of our business, driving us forward and making us stand apart from our competition. We have a really experienced team with a ton of development experience. Being part of this team will help you push yourself to the next level.
What will you do
- You'll work on real-time secure applications where security and privacy are front and center to everything you do;
- You will provide input into the technology selection process to maintain and extend our cutting edge technologies, features and infrastructure;
- You'll collaborate with the growth and user teams to create user experiments to help guide our decision-making process with analytics;
- You'll be responsible for full life cycle development including communicating with stakeholders and users throughout the development process as well as debugging production issues;
- You'll work with highly competent and friendly colleagues;
- You'll be a the center of an industry that needs change. You can make a difference that really matters.
- Proactive, self-starting, can do mentality;
- Java 8;
- Restful api design;
- Operational experience Cloud Services (Amazon preferred);
- Expert knowledge of the Spring Framework and Spring WebServices;
- Strong grasp of SQL, Maven, IntelliJ, and git version control;
- Understanding of agile development processes and methodologies;
- English fluency.
Nice to have
- Previous experience designing applications with security as a primary focus;
- Knowledge of security concepts such as asymmetric (i.e. public/private key) cryptography, Perfect Forward Secrecy, Digital Signatures, nonces, OATH2, Diffie Helman, etc;
- Previous experience with Google Protobuf and Elastic Search.
Do you like what you just read? We would love to receive your cv and motivation via email@example.com. If you wish to receive more information about this role, please reach out to us.
Siilo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification.