Join Siilo as the Head of Growth!
How your skills and passion will come to life at Siilo:
- Create, communicate and execute a compelling growth strategy and product roadmap to establish Siilo as the category defining leader in mobile healthcare communications.
- Grow, manage and mentor a talented, cross-functional marketing and product team responsible for acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Expand our marketing mix into new channels online and offline to drive awareness and to unlock new audiences, increasing the reach and scale of our acquisition efforts.
- Define the marketing segmentation, data, operations strategy and tech stack that enables us to strategically grow our user base using a blend of brand and direct response strategies.
- Work closely with product, creative, and your own growth team to increase conversion while creating a holistic retention strategy to keep our users happy and super efficient (in the light of professional burnout rates and messenger apps’ push fatigue).
What you’ve accomplished:
- You are excellent in Performance Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, Acquisition and Loyalty branding.
- Demonstrated success scaling a growth team across all functions and creating the systems and processes for setting strategy, planning and hardcore execution.
- Proven talent management experience with ability to attract, cultivate, and retain top performers in a world-class marketing operations organization.
- Strong collaborator at the leadership level while also being comfortable doing the day to day blocking and tackling work required to scale the organization.
- Tech-savvy and up-to-date on all marketing tools, platforms and resources with a focus on end-user products.
- Technical - you understand the latest marketing automation technology and strong ability to communicate with engineers and integrators.
- Process oriented - the agile methodology second nature, you set clear goals and know how to get a team to iterate towards success.
- Data driven - you are hyper-focused on data quality and are data driven, you are always looking beyond the easy answer to find new ways to attract and retain customers.
- Curious - you are keen on finding hidden treasures and patterns in data unlocking important secrets.
- Collaborative - you know that the best solutions come from team efforts not from individual genius.