Siilo is currently the fastest growing secure messenger for doctors and nurses, solving communication challenges faced by health professionals across the globe! We’re finalists in the TechCrunch The Europas Awards for Hottest Health Tech start ups and mentioned as one of Amsterdam’s hottest start ups to watch in 2019.
We are on a mission to bring all medical professionals in the world together on the largest messaging network. Why? We see collaboration as the single most important factor in improving our modern healthcare system. Siilo’s impact can be measured in (quality of) life and a reduced spend of billions – not to mention the improvement in patient experience in our current siloed system.
We’re seeking an ambitious Sales Development Representative to grow our Business Development Team. In your role, you’ll be the first point of contact for all new Siilo business. Your job within Sales Development will be all about educating the healthcare industry about the amazing work we’re doing! We’re on a mission to connect medical professionals all over the world, but not everyone is communicating via Siilo yet – you’ll need to be business minded and strategic, ask the right questions and understand not only what their biggest challenges are, but which Siilo product will be right for them, and how best to integrate Siilo into their day to day.
You’re passionate and excited to make sure that every possible lead gets what they need, as well as having a sharp eye to identify the perfect customer fit for Siilo. This is a new role within our business so you’ll also be testing and discovering the best way to connect with prospects by working closely with our current Sales and Marketing team.
We’re ambitious, proactive and (most importantly) a team – we are looking for someone who embodies these characteristics, who is also eager to jump in and help us change the future of the healthcare industry!
You will be responsible for:
- Picking up and connecting with inbound leads via email and phone, in order to understand their needs and educating them about Siilo Messenger and Connect.
- Working closely together with marketing and the rest of the Business Development team to AB test prospecting strategies and determine the right sales approaches, in order to create a steady pipeline of leads to be closed by the Business Development team.
- Owning and being the voice of Siilo and the Business Development Team. It’s important that our voice is both consistent and represents our brand well!
- Making sure that our CRM is always up to date with the latest leads and sales updates.
- Suggesting improvements to our sales pipeline to help lay the groundwork for our future sales strategy.
- Supporting the Business Development Team in sales presentations, product demos and other sales strategies, eg. ideation and creation of various sales materials and sales processes.
- Holding retros within the BD team on feature requests and enhancements for the product team
- Supporting Marketing efforts by attending such events as trade shows, exhibits and events.
What We’re Looking For From You:
- 2 years experience in direct and channel B2B sales development within a tech start up.
- You have a hands-on mentality, and love to get stuck into a project.
- You’re collaborative and coachable, yet can work independently.
- You have an interest in Healthcare and are eager to change the future of it!
- You’re super personable, love talking to new people and are excellent at making a great first impressions.
- You like you’re work to be extremely organised – you don’t think twice about logging your work and making sure your CRM is always up to date.
- You can read between the lines, you know how so set expectations (and sometimes say no!) and you understand what a customer really wants, not just what they say they want!
- You have excellent writing and presenting skills in both dutch and english.
- Last but definitely not least: you’re flexible, agile and thrive on working in an environment where things change rapidly.
This is a truly exciting role for an eager, self motivated and budding sales person who loves to work as a strategic problem solver and has a track record of delivery results in either early stage start-ups and/or scale up. The opportunity that you have to drive our sales team forward is unparalleled!
Siilo is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision. Our team members are rewarded well, not only from a salary perspective but also with:
- flexible working hours – we believe in having a great work/life balance
- a great office in the middle of the Amsterdam Canals
- the freedom to work how you work best – we have a relaxed but very ambitious company culture
- training and conference budget – if you’re not learning, we’re not developing as a company
- 24 days of annual leave per year
- daily, delicious team lunches – it’s important to us that we take time out at midday to enjoy lunch together
- competitive company benefits & salary
And not to forget…
… You’ll be joining the largest and fastest growing provider of clinical communication and collaboration tech in the EU. We’re changing the way that an entire industry works within a team of awesome individuals who see their ideas, work and dedication result in saving patients lives and bringing joy and collaboration to healthcare teams around the globe.
Are you ready to join Siilo for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.